“With its scientific name” Galium verum “and also known as the lady’s bed among the people, the yoghurt herb has many benefits from the liver to immunity. Let’s get to know the yoghurt herb, which has been effective since the first day of its tea and cure.”
Yogurt grass, known as goose grass and sticky grass, has many benefits for human health. There are three types of yogurt that grow in different lands. So what is yoghurt, what are its benefits? How to use yogurt grass?
What is yogurt grass?
Yogurt grass is a herbaceous plant with different types. Palestine, Lebanon and Turkey until the Kamchatka Japan and Europe, is common in most of North Africa and temperate Asia.
There are three types of yogurt grass. Generally, all three types have the same healing properties. But the places where it grows and its shape are different from each other.
Yogurt grass grows in high places and can be 60 cm tall. It grows upright and has golden yellow flowers. It has a scent similar to that of honey.
Another type of yogurt grass is sticky grass; It is found in fields and meadows. It can be up to 120 cm tall. It has hooked small spines on its stems. It is a relatively climbing species and has small white flowers.
Goose grass, one of the types of yogurt grass, is the shepherd’s strainer; grows in bushes and roadsides. During the flowering period, the plant lies sideways. It has yellow or white flowers.
Where does yogurt grass grow?
It grows widely in Ankara, Adana, Antalya, Bolu and Çanakkale in our country. The stems of this perennial herbaceous plant are long and the flowers are cluster-shaped, green-white in color. In some regions, it is also known as sticky grass, shepherd’s weed, circumcision grass, circumcision grass and casserole.
What are the benefits of yogurt grass?
Creating an anti-aging effect, it gives elasticity to the skin and delays the formation of wrinkles.
– Yogurt grass, which is effective against skin diseases, helps to eliminate ailments such as boils.
– Yogurt grass is one of the foods effective against lymph hormones. It is used to regulate irregularly proliferating thyroids. It is a protective shield against lymph cancer.
– It is used as a natural remedy to relieve the oral wounds that people with weak immune systems often encounter.
– Yogurt tea, which prevents edema by balancing the platelet cells, also removes the pain in the legs and arms. For waist and neck pain, yogurt cream can be made at home.
– It removes the iron deficiency by increasing the blood-forming cells in the blood. At the same time, it reduces the risk of edema by balancing thrombocyte cells in the blood.
– This tea, which is good for sleep problems, reduces the number of deformed cells in nerve cells and reduces the risk of mental illnesses.
– Experts emphasize that the water prepared from this plant also has effects such as facelift.
– It is effective in cleansing the toxins accumulated in the liver membrane. It removes these toxins from the body through the urinary tract.
Yoghurt tea recipe
Boil 500 ml of water, add 1 tablespoon of yogurt grass. Boil it on low heat for 6 minutes. Then strain. After the warmth, apply it to your previously cleansed skin with fingertips.
While preparing yoghurt tea, honey, sweetener or lemon is not used. After the yogurt tea has cooled, it can be used for face washing. Studies show that it reduces blemishes and wrinkles.