Added DLSS 2.3 and Image Scaling support with the newly released Game Ready 496.76 driver.
NVIDIA has released a new version of its GeForce Game Ready drivers for download today. With this driver you can take advantage of all the innovations of the new DLSS 2.3 version. The developed DLSS technology enables better use of motion vectors in games, while reducing ghosting and increasing image quality.
You can also start using the Image Scaling feature that NVIDIA has just introduced. The latest 496.76 Game Ready driver provides an update to the existing NVIDIA Display Scaling feature, which improves performance in all games and GeForce GPUs through the spatial scaling and sharpening algorithm. You can access NVIDIA Image Scaling through both the NVIDIA Control Panel and GeForce Experience. This feature can also be adjusted from the in-game interface and includes a per-game sharpening setting.
The NVIDIA Image Scaling feature works at the kernel level and outside of Windows. That’s why a hardware card is required to accurately capture gameplay footage. Apart from that, Shadowplay has been updated so you can take screenshots via GeForce Experience. Video capture support will also be added to Shadowplay at a later date.
- Battlefield 2042
- NVIDIA Image Scaling
- Problems Solved
- WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship/WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship: Crash when starting games.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Flickering in game textures.
- Transport Fever: Crash on game launch.
- Quake 2 RTX: Blurred (bloom effect) background degradation occurs.
- Far Cry 6 [DirectX 12][GeForce RTX 3070 Ti]: Game crashes in 4K when ULTRA + DXR + HD textures are set.
- Detroit Become Human: Random stuttering and freezing in game.
- Red Dead Redemption 2: System crash while running the game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War: Random crash of the game.
- Marvel’s Avengers Xbox Game Pass for PC version: Crashes during gameplay.